Health & Wellness initiatives have been a growing part of the meetings, events and hotel industries. Science tell us “stress is a killer.” Let’s be proactive by weaving a tapestry of Mindfulness practice, personally and professionally, before it becomes catastrophic. Incorporating this significant tool within your meetings and events will set the stage for a more successful program.
Due to empirical data, corporations have come to understand the significant value in well-being initiatives within the companies, not only for the culture and harmony of an organization, but also to the bottom line.
EXCLUSIVELY SPONSORED BY
Within hotels, meetings and events, the movement has been spreading fast, from expanded spa offerings to wellness-related conference space, healthy F&B programs to wellness topics and activities for keynotes and sessions, just to name a few. Although many aspects of wellness can be targeted, from exercise to nutrition, the most foundational and impactful of all well-being initiatives is the Mindfulness movement.
Join Meetings Today and our sponsor, one of California’s most iconic and beautiful beach city destinations, Visit Huntington Beach, as well as Mindfulness expert Lee Papa, for this innovative webinar, Mindful Meetings. This session will take the mystery out of the topic of Mindfulness and provide the knowledge needed to implement a successful Mindfulness initiative within your program--and keep your clients happy and praising you for years to come.
After attending this session, the attendee will be able to:
- Explore “What is Mindfulness?”
- Review examples of successful incorporation of Mindfulness within meetings and the impact for attendees
- Review poorly informed wellness initiative results and how the success target can be missed
- Understand the benefits of Mindfulness programs and practice to the individual personally
- Explore the benefits of Mindfulness programs and practice to the individual professionally
- Understand the value that Mindfulness within meetings and events provides the client
- Understand the significant takeaway of providing a Mindfulness program within a technology-driven world
Earn CEUs: The Events Industry Council has reviewed the learning objectives of this activity and has indicated that attendees will receive 1 CE hours in the Meeting or Event Design Domain of the CMP or CMP-HC Standards.