The combination of the great recession and the Strategic Meetings Management (SMM) initiative have increased senior management's expectations for improved planner productivity, meeting value and ROI. Although SMM delivers an umbrella of measurable benefits, cost-savings remains a high priority for meeting planning teams.
Join Meetings Focus and Robyn Mietkiewicz, director of global meeting management services at Meeting Sites Resource, an award-winning speaker and past president of MPI’s Orange County chapter, as we review specific methods to generate real cost-savings, including metrics to define and measure results.
As a result of participating in this session, you will:
- Understand industry issues and trends that impact value based negotiations
- Review key cost-savings strategies, including room rates, concessions, F&B and audiovisual and Internet/technology support services
- Learn methods to create value formulas and metrics to define, measure and report success
- Discuss how to communicate real meeting value to senior managers and stakeholders
- Know the five key steps to assure measurable cost savings and ROI
Earn CEUs: This webinar is worth 1 Financial Management clock hour of continuing education toward the initial CMP application and recertification through the Convention Industry Council.
Visit Our Sponsors