After weathering the Great Recession and the resulting seller’s market, meeting planners are charged with measuring the results of their meetings and delivering on objectives while cutting costs. And although Strategic Meetings Management delivers an umbrella of measurable ROI benefits, cost savings remains a high priority for corporate and association planning teams.
Join Meetings Today and Robyn Mietkiewicz, senior director of Global Meeting Management at Meeting Sites Resource for this one-hour webinar in which we will review specific methods to generate real cost savings, including metrics to define and measure results to deliver to organizational stakeholders.
By attending this webinar, attendees will learn the following:
- How to understand industry issues and trends that impact value-based negotiations
- How to review key cost-savings strategies, including room rates, concessions, F&B and audiovisual and Internet/technology support services
- How to develop methods to create value formulas and metrics to define, measure and report success
- How to communicate real meeting value to senior managers and stakeholders
- Know the five key steps to assure measurable cost savings and ROI
Earn CEUs: CIC has reviewed the learning objectives of this activity and has indicated that attendees will receive 1 CE hours in the Financial Management Domain of the CMP or CMP-HC Standards.
Visit our Sponsors