Hotels are constantly seeking new ways to generate profits--from resort fees to room rental to service charges—so planners are now being asked to pay for goods and services that were formerly complimentary or discounted.
Join Meetings Today and Patti Shock, academic consultant, The International School of Hospitality (TISOH), and professor emeritus, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, for this one-hour webinar that will prepare you to meet the budget challenges of today’s meetings F&B environment.
Attendees will learn the following:
- Be prepared to negotiate additional goods and services
- Understand the importance of having great rapport with your catering and convention service manager
- Know how to be smart when requesting concessions
- Recognize the difference between soft and hard costs
- Be able to deal with not reaching your F&B minimums
Visit our Sponsors