Wellness is no longer on the fringes, relegated to the scruffy, New Age hippie singing Kumbaya. It has become an integral part of corporate business strategies, employee enrichment initiatives and event planning efforts across all industries. Savvy professionals are beginning to understand that there is not only a very real bottom-line benefit to having a healthy, engaged workforce, but there is also a growing trend of buyers demanding wellness at work, on the road and at home.
Join Meetings Today and Theresa Rose, mindfulness expert, keynote speaker and spa junkie, for this fun one-hour webinar in which we will review specific meeting trends in the wellness arena, must-haves for buzzworthy wellness and spa offerings, and effective methods to improve one’s own health and vitality with powerful and effective spa-at-home practices.
By attending this webinar, attendees will learn the following:
- How to articulate the importance of wellness initiatives and the high costs associated with not having them
- How to understand the wellness offerings that create the greatest return-on-value for the meeting client and attendees
- How to navigate the complicated litany of spa services and identify which ones are must-haves and which ones are no-thanks
- How to convey the emotional value as well as the financial justification for wellness programming to senior managers and stakeholders
- How to execute the Five Ms of Wellness every day in order to increase energy, decrease stress and dramatically improve productivity
Earn CEUs: The Events Industry Council has reviewed the learning objectives of this activity and has indicated that attendees will receive 1 CE hours in the Meeting or Event Design Domain of the CMP or CMP-HC Standards.
Visit our Sponsors