“Ask for It!”
If you don’t know the how, what, when and where of green event practices, that may be easier said than done. Participants in this webinar will learn how to determine and ask for minimum guidelines for all your organization’s events. These guidelines can be included in your Request for Proposals for vendors and venues and shared during the planning process. They also provide the framework to begin benchmarking your events and showing the economic and environmental savings.
Join Meetings Today and Nancy Zavada, founder and president of preeminent sustainable meetings firm MeetGreen, for this informative one-hour webinar to take the first step on your path to greening your meetings.
After attending this session, the attendee will be able to:
- How to understand minimum guidelines for sustainable events
- How to determine which guidelines will be best for your organization
- How to know when to enroll your suppliers
- How to prepare to benchmark your events through performance indicators
- How to develop a report to share the success of sustainable initiatives
Earn CEUs: The Events Industry Council has reviewed the learning objectives of this activity and has indicated that attendees will receive 1 CE hours in the Strategic Planning Domain of the CMP or CMP-HC Standards.