Don’t let your large meeting, event, tradeshow or exhibition suffer from complacency! Today’s attendee expects experiences and engagement, and just because your meeting is on the larger side doesn’t mean it has to be one-size-fits all! Mix it up and add a dash of spice!
EXCLUSIVELY SPONSORED BY
Join Meetings Focus and Dana Freker Doody, vice president of corporate communications for The Expo Group, a Single Source® general contractor that specializes in providing “fascinating experiences for exhibitions and events with a personal touch,” for this informative—and free!—one-hour webinar that will help you breathe new life into your exhibition, tradeshow or other large event.
As a result of participation in this session, you will:
- Identify fresh models changing face of exhibitions
- Determine what design constructs create convenient entry points for attendees
- Design experiences that stimulate adult learning
- Discover new ways to lay out large exhibition spaces
- Pinpoint what trade show attendees really want
Earn CEUs: This webinar is worth 1 Meeting or Event Design clock hour of continuing education toward the initial CMP application and recertification through the Convention Industry Council.