On the fence about booking a college venue? These benefits might convince you.
- A collegiate atmosphere can be very conducive to focus and learning.
- Schools offer an incredible variety of venues in close proximity to one another, including theater space, laboratories, observatories, athletic fields, classrooms and lecture halls.
- Academic can provide access to on-campus experts in a variety of fields.
- Students these days have high standards regarding their on campus lodging. Even typical “dorm” buildings have come a long way, offering suites, private bathrooms and apartment-style accommodations that are available and affordable during summer months.
- While most major university conference centers offer full-service catering, typical campus dining options are still available. Challenge attendees to see who can make the most creative desert concoction from the frozen yogurt bar in the all-you-can-eat dining hall.