Diners can taste the bounty of Cascadia at Local 360, which sources 90 percent of its raw ingredients from producers within 360 miles of Seattle. The remaining 10 percent are items like coffee, lemon and limes that don’t grow in the region but are sourced as sustainably as possible. The menu’s fresh local produce and sustainable seafood dishes are complemented by a flight of local moonshines and a list of clever cocktails.

Located downtown near the Pike Place Market, the restaurant is warmly decorated with wooden booths and an inviting bar area. A 30-person mezzanine level overlooks the main floor and a larger private dining space can seat up to 65 guests.

Plus, Local 360 is an easy walk and monorail ride away from the Chihuly Garden and Glass museum and special event venue, in the shadow of the Space Needle. Together, the stunning Glasshouse and attached exhibition galleries can accommodate groups of up to 1,000 people.