Here in Huntington Beach, California, our exhilarating, ocean side environment inspires business professionals to excel and shine. It’s a one-of-a-kind meetings destination centered around the HB Collection: four world-class, oceanfront resorts located in the heart of walkable downtown Huntington Beach. Choose from meeting space and amenities aplenty, including a combined total of 1,400 gracious, seaside rooms and 185,000 square feet of flexible meeting space. There’s an abundance for attendees to see, do and enjoy right here within the resort properties, including luxurious, full-service spas, wellness amenities, popular restaurants and engaging spousal/ family activities. Best of all, the HB Collection is just steps away from downtown shops and cafes, Pacific City and its local artisanal restaurants and boutiques, and the iconic Pier.
It pays to pay us a visit.
To experience the wonder of Huntington Beach and the HB Collection, Visit Huntington Beach invites you to contact our sales team about a site visit for your next qualified meeting or event. When you do so, we will:
- Cover your domestic round-trip airfare or round-trip car service.
- Provide you the VIP (Very Important Planner) experience, including a stay in one of our ocean side, luxury hotels. Here you can enjoy spa treatments, world-class shopping, artisanal dining and more.
If you sign a contract within 45 days of your site visit, Visit Huntington Beach will apply $1,000 to your group’s master folio of the meeting with minimum 100 cumulative room nights contracted at a HB Collection resort for each specific meeting.
Need more incentive? We’ll also reward over $1,500 toward the master folio for a group with a minimum 250 cumulative room nights for each specific meeting at any of our HB Collection Resort.
Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort & Spa
This luxury Andalusian style oceanfront resort offers spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean and complete meeting and banquet facilities, including:
- 517 guest rooms & suites.
- 3 ocean view ballrooms, including the 20,000-square-foot Grand Ballroom.
- Over 100,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting/event space.
- Award-winning Watertable restaurant.
- Full service spa.
- Adult and family-friendly pools.
- On-site beach activities with direct beach access via pedestrian bridge.
Kimpton Shorebreak Hotel
Located in downtown, this upscale lifestyle boutique hotel features four-star touches and breathtaking ocean views. It includes:
- 157 guest rooms & suites.
- 3,000-square-foot epic ballroom.
- 11,000 square feet of flexible meeting space.
- Complimentary morning coffee.
- Evening Managers reception.
- Boutique beach setting.
Paséa Hotel & Spa
Just steps from the Huntington Beach Pier, Paséa Hotel & Spa is a modern oasis with a laid-back luxury and a deep connection to the Huntington Beach surf culture. It includes:
- 250 guest rooms & suites.
- 8,400-square-foot grand ballroom.
- 11,000-square-foot event lawn.
- 34,600 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting/event space.
- Tanners restaurant.
- Upstairs Treehouse Bar.
Waterfront Beach Resort, a Hilton Hotel
Overlooking 10 miles of pristine white sand beaches, the Waterfront Beach Resort opens it new all-suite Dolphin Tower, expanded meeting and function space, rooftop bar and destination spa this summer. The expanded resort will feature:
- 437 guest rooms & suites
- 8,424-square-foot Breakwater Ballroom.
- 48,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting/event space.
- 5 restaurants and outlets.
- Offshore 9 rooftop lounge.
- Full service spa opening 2018.
- Adult and family-friendly pools.
All the inspiration you need is right here.
Looking for a meeting destination that blends business with a stunningly beautiful and active Southern California setting? Take a fresh look at Huntington Beach. Here, your group will be inspired to excel in all the business they conduct. And in their free time, they’ll discover a rare place of exceeding natural beauty, where long stretches of beach are made for strolling, daydreaming, and evening bonfires. It’s where surf museums and shops celebrate California’s popular and enduring beach lifestyle. Artisanal restaurants do their own riffs on regional and international cuisine, and eclectic boutiques and top brand stores offer a variety of shopping opportunities. This is Huntington Beach…a place with that special glow that inspires your team to truly shine.
To find out more please contact us:
Ask about our group booking incentive & submit your RFP
Sponsored Content is submitted by our advertisers and does not represent the views of Meetings Today or its publisher, Stamats Communications. Content may be edited for clarity and style.