Pechanga Resort's Executive Banquet Chef Hunter Gonzalez shares his Grilled Peach Salad recipe, a favorite for groups!
- 3 peaches, de-seeded, cut Into wedges
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 4 cups baby arugula
- 1/2 cup toasted pine nuts
- 3-4 medium size baby radishes, thinly sliced (optional garnish)
- Toasted pistachios (garnish).
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat and brush with olive oil. Brush each peach segment with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the peaches on the hot grill and grill until they have char marks and are tender (roughly 1-2 minutes on each side, do not move them around). Once ready, flip peaches on the other side. When they’re done, remove from heat and allow them to cool.
- For the zesty yogurt dressing, add all ingredients in a small bowl and whisk together until thoroughly combined. Set aside.
- Toss the baby arugula with a little olive oil and 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice.
- Arrange on a serving platter and top with grilled peaches, radishes (optional) and toasted pistachios, and drizzle the lemon yogurt dressing over the top.
- Garnish with fresh chives and salt and pepper to taste.
Related Content: Click here for more great recipes from our featured Top Chefs!