1) Big City flair, small town conveniences - Ideally situated in the center of the U.S., Irving is the gateway to the Dallas/Fort Worth area, a hotbed of Fortune 500 companies, and a mosaic of diverse cultures.
With a recent boom in new development—a stunning convention center, headquarter hotel and burgeoning visitors district—Irving offers entertainment, walkability and urban integration, all without the big-city hassle and distractions.
2) Location, location - You can get to Irving’s two airports in less than a three-hour flight from either coast.
3) An ultra-modern convention center - The Irving Convention Center at Las Colinas is the cornerstone of the vibrant visitor’s district. The 275,000 square foot facility’s vertical design creates interesting spaces for networking and allows attendees to move fluidly within the building.
4) A brand new headquarter hotel - With more than 80 hotels and nearly 13,000 rooms, Irving offers a diverse selection of rooming options. The brand new Westin Irving Convention Center Hotel sits immediately adjacent to the convention center.
The 350-key full-service hotel will house a restaurant, cocktail lounge and coffee bar, as well as 16,000 square feet of meeting space, including a grand ballroom, three banquet rooms, and two board rooms.
5) A space for every event - The city’s 15 full-service hotels provide more than 200,000 square feet of meeting space, with an additional 200,000 square feet of off-site space. Modern and well-equipped, Irving’s facilities vary from private suites and amphitheaters to magnificent ballrooms and formal boardrooms.
6) A mega visitors and entertainment district like no other - Outside the Irving Convention Center’s doors is the new Toyota Music Factory. This all-in-one dining and entertainment destination features 250,000 square feet of restaurant and retail space, in addition to a state-of-the-art 8,000-seat, indoor-outdoor Live Nation concert hall and amphitheater known as the Pavilion.
The campus also includes a 50,000-square-foot outdoor plaza with daily live entertainment and a restaurant open 24 hours a day —perfect for special events and networking activities.
Plus, there’s more than 20 restaurants.
A no-brainer - For the meeting planner seeking a destination that will deliver "wow, I had no idea" experiences—Irving’s your number one choice. Access is easy; folks are friendly; service is superior. And Texas hospitality simply can’t be beat. Add a new center for food, music and culture, and you’ve got top-notch destination appeal.
Sponsored Content is submitted by our advertisers and does not represent the views of Meetings Today or its publisher, Stamats Communications. Content may be edited for clarity and style.