Executive Chef Ryan Clark of Casino Del Sol in Tucson shares his Beef Tartare recipe, a fairly simple yet classy dish.
[Top Chefs Profile: Chef Ryan Clark].
Makes 1 // Serves 1
- 3 oz. prime filet mignon, raw, chopped
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. shallot, minced
- 1 tsp. whole grain mustard
- 1 tsp. chives, minced
- 1/4 lemon, juiced and zested
- Salt and pepper
- Mix all above ingredients together and taste for seasoning.
- Serve with crackers or lavash and aioli.
- A raw egg yolk and micro greens are optional garnishes.
[Related Content: Click here to see our full collection of recipes].