In Huntington Beach, California, our exhilarating, ocean side environment inspires business professionals to excel and shine. It’s a one-of-a-kind meetings destination centered around the HB Collection: four world-class, oceanfront resorts located in the heart of walkable downtown Huntington Beach. Choose from meeting space and amenities aplenty, including a combined total of 1,400 gracious, oceanfront rooms and 185,000 square feet of flexible meeting space. There’s an abundance for attendees to see, do and enjoy right here within the resort properties, including luxurious, full-service spas, wellness amenities, popular restaurants and engaging spousal/ family activities. Best of all, the HB Collection is just steps away from downtown shops and cafes, Pacific City and its local artisanal restaurants and boutiques, and the iconic Pier.
It Pays To Visit Us
To experience the wonder of Huntington Beach and the HB Collection, Visit Huntington Beach invites you to contact our sales team about a site visit for your next qualified meeting or event. Visit Huntington Beach offers a group booking incentive in the form of a credit to the group master for qualified booking of 100 or more total contracted room nights. Beginning with $500 the incentive amount may increase proportionate to an increase in total contracted room nights.
Visit MeetInHB.com to learn more and submit a RFP for your next event.
Introducing the HB Collection
Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort & Spa
This luxury Andalusian style oceanfront resort offers spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean and complete meeting and banquet facilities, including:
- 517 guest rooms & suites.
- 3 ocean view ballrooms, including the 20,000-square-foot Grand Ballroom.
- Over 100,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting/event space.
- Award-winning Watertable restaurant.
- Full-service spa.
- Adult and family-friendly pools.
- On-site beach activities with direct beach access via pedestrian bridge.
Kimpton Shorebreak Hotel
Located in downtown, this upscale lifestyle boutique hotel features four-star touches and breathtaking ocean views. It includes:
- 157 guest rooms & suites.
- 3,000-square-foot epic ballroom.
- 11,000 square feet of flexible meeting space.
- Complimentary morning coffee.
- Evening Managers reception.
- Boutique beach setting.
Paséa Hotel & Spa
Just steps from the Huntington Beach Pier, Paséa Hotel & Spa is a modern oasis with a laid-back luxury and a deep connection to the Huntington Beach surf culture. It includes:
- 250 guest rooms & suites
- 8,400-square-foot grand ballroom.
- 11,000-square-foot event lawn.
- 34,600 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting/event space.
- Tanners restaurant.
- Upstairs Treehouse Bar.
The Waterfront Beach Resort, a Hilton Hotel
Overlooking 10 miles of pristine white sand beaches, the Waterfront Beach Resort opens it new all-suite Dolphin Tower, expanded meeting and function space, rooftop bar and destination spa this summer. The expanded resort will feature:
- 437 guest rooms & suites.
- 8,424-square-foot Breakwater Ballroom.
- 48,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting/event space.
- 5 restaurants and outlets.
- Offshore 9 rooftop lounge.
- Full-service spa opening 2018.
- Adult and family-friendly pools.
Sponsored Content is submitted by our advertisers and does not represent the views of Meetings Today or its publisher, Stamats Communications. Content may be edited for clarity and style.