Executive Chef David Belknap of AC Hotel Columbus Dublin’s VASO shares his Ceviche Amarillo (Yellow Ceviche) recipe for an Instagram-worthy dish that you can make at home (serves 2).
Ceviche Amarillo (Yellow Ceviche) Ingredients:
- 8 oz. diced halibut
- 1 C fresh lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 t. aji Amarillo (Peruvian yellow chili powder)
- ½ t. Kosher salt
[Top Chefs Profile: Executive Chef David Belknap]
Ceviche Amarillo (Yellow Ceviche) Directions:
- Marinate the halibut with ½ cup of lemon juice for two hours in the refrigerator.
- Drain excess liquid.
- In blender, puree remaining lemon juice, garlic, salt, chili powder.
- Mix with drained halibut.
- Garnish with coconut popcorn, cilantro leaves and pickled onion.
[Related Content: Click here to see Meetings Today's full collection of recipes].