San Jose Marriott in California, launched RejuveMeet.
Among the many components of the program are Eat to Thrive, featuring restorative banquet and coffee break menus with:
- ingredients sourced from local farmers and artisans;
- Go Keto at Arcadia Steakhouse by Michael Mina;
- Active Meetings, including break options such as group jogging, bike tours of the city and yoga in the park;
- Wellness Educational Seminars on topics such as flexibility and endurance for entrepreneurial success, and practicing mindfulness;
- and Healthy Planner Perks, including fitness trackers.
Portola Hotel & Spa in Monterey, California, debuted a new Wellness Center at its award-winning day spa, Spa on the Plaza. The center is designed to offer an integrative approach to health and well-being by creating a program focused on diet, mindset and wellness practices.
Attendees can opt for its new Wellness Package, including a 30-minute consultation with a certified wellness coach, detox tea, Vichy shower and seaweed wrap.
Hyatt Regency Maui Resort & Spa unveiled a Meditation Refresh program for groups meeting at the property, encouraging attendees to take a mental and physical break to refocus.
Meditation Refresh includes a 25-minute break for professionally guided meditation followed by a refreshment break with healthy options such as energy bars, tropical fruit, flavored hummus, water infused with organic fruit and a mezze platter.
[Read This Next: 4 Healthy F&B Strategies to Infuse Into Meeting Agendas]