Hilton launched Signia Hilton, a new brand focused on meetings and events. According to Hilton, the hotels will incorporate technology and design into every aspect of the guest experience.
The global brand will include a portfolio of hotels in popular urban and resort locales.
The first Signia Hilton properties will include Signia Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek, Signia Hilton Atlanta and Signia Hilton Indianapolis.
“Signia Hilton grew from feedback from top meeting professionals, owners, developers and guests,” said David Marr, senior vice president and global head, full service brands, Hilton.
“After countless hours of collaboration, together, we created Signia Hilton, a brand that will resonate with travelers, ‘wow’ meeting professionals and set a new, elevated standard for the meetings and events industry," he added.
[Meetings Today Podcast: Hilton’s First 100 Years]
Each Signia Hilton will have a minimum of 500 guest rooms and 75 square feet per guest room of event space. Following are key details about the first three Signia Hilton hotels.
Signia Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek
- A conversion of the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek property.
- 100,000 square feet of meeting space.
- Championship golf course and full-service spa.
- 10 dining options.
Signia Hilton Atlanta
- New-build construction in downtown Atlanta.
- Over 900 guest rooms.
- 70,000 square feet of event space.
- Chef-driven restaurants.
Signia Hilton Indianapolis
- New-build hotel.
- 800 guest rooms.
- 80,000 square feet of meeting space.
- Roof Deck and Sky Lounge.
Signia Hilton Conference Room, Credit: Signia Hilton
Signia Hotel properties will also offer the following elements:
- The Signia meeting experience: The meeting and event spaces will be the signature showpiece of each Signia Hilton. Large ballrooms and prefunction areas will feature smart design paired with the latest technology. The spaces will offer small to mid-size meeting rooms.
- Modern guest rooms: From the design and finishes that take inspiration from each hotel’s location, to the technology that matters most to guests, the rooms will aim for comfort.
- Impressive arrivals: Signia Hilton hotels will feature modern architecture, manicured landscaping and welcoming team members to greet guests.
- Unmatched lobby experiences: Thoughtful design connected to the local culture will foster an comfortable space that doubles as a lobby and social destination for guests.
- A destination bar: Each hotel will feature a bar that ties back to the city or resort destination where it resides. The bar area will serve as the social heart of the hotel.
- A signature restaurant: Signia Hilton restaurants will be based on a chef-driven concept.
- Wellness experiences: From infinity pools to modern spas, fitness classes and facilities, each Signia Hilton will offer an experience designed to make guests feel their best.
Signia Hilton Indianapolis Sky Lounge, Credit: Signia Hilton
“In our 100th year of hospitality, we are more focused than ever on providing exceptional experiences to all of our guests,” said Hilton CEO Christopher J. Nassetta. “We are proud to launch Signia Hilton, which exemplifies our innovative spirit."
[Read This Next: 5 Experiential Trends to Enhance Corporate Events]