Experience the Rosen Difference when planning your next Orlando meeting.
With a new, cutting-edge tool that easily gives planners on-the-spot answers to pressing questions and provides outstanding meeting planner deals, there are even more reasons to choose Rosen Hotels & Resorts for your next Orlando meeting.
Planners already appreciate the unrivaled standard of service and the diverse slate of indoor and outdoor spaces at Rosen’s three award-winning convention hotels: the 800-room Rosen Plaza, the 1,334-room Rosen Centre, and the 1,501-room Rosen Shingle Creek. Each is an empty canvas awaiting any kind of meeting you desire.
And they know of Rosen Hotels’ dedication to excellence, exceeding expectations and requests at every turn. It is what planners call the Rosen Difference, providing an experience unlike any other. Whether it is a special focus on guests’ needs, such as with complimentary Wi-Fi in guestrooms and public areas. Attention to cost-savings, with never a resort fee! Or always something new, like the planner-friendly Ask Rosen skill.
Created by Rosen Hotels just for planners, the company’s award-winning customer-response time is now immediate with the new Ask Rosen. Meeting planners can enable the Ask Rosen skill on their Amazon Echo device and then simply say, “Alexa, Ask Rosen…” to access all the information they need about Rosen’s three convention hotels. Whether it’s a quick question about the number of guestrooms or more in-depth information about each hotel’s world-class amenities, it’s now easy to do with this new tech-friendly tool.
Looking for deals and offers at the hotels? You can also Ask Rosen to access planner offers and incentives, such as the new 45th Anniversary Sapphire Offer. Benefits for qualifying groups include discounts, credits and signing bonuses that start at $3,000. And meet with the team at this falls IMEX U.S. in Las Vegas, and enter to win a sapphire necklace!
For full benefit details and qualifying requirements, download the “Ask Rosen” app on Amazon or visit RosenHotels.com/ROI.
“Something for everyone” has never been more evident than at the company’s choice of three stellar Orlando convention hotels.
Rosen Centre and Rosen Plaza are connected to the Orange County Convention Center via covered skybridges, making them the most convenient choices for an Orlando citywide meeting. Rosen Shingle Creek is situated on the banks of Shingle Creek – headwaters of the Florida Everglades – providing an all under-one-roof experience to attendees.
All three are less than 15 minutes from Orlando International Airport and Orlando’s world-famous theme parks, shopping, dining and attractions, providing the best locations in Orlando!
AAA Four Diamond Rosen Shingle Creek
If you’re looking for everything you could ever want or need all within one ideal venue, the AAA Four Diamond Rosen Shingle Creek in Orlando is for you. Its 255 lush acres envelope guests in peaceful, natural surroundings that exude the charm and romance of Florida’s early years, while offering all of the contemporary and sophisticated amenities to satisfy the most savvy business traveler and meetings attendee.
• 1501 well-appointed guestrooms and suites include three lavish Presidential Suites, all with magnificent views of the surrounding manicured gardens and golf greens.
• 524,000 sq. ft. of meeting and event space, featuring both outdoor and indoor settings, of all sizes and configurations, something for every event and meeting.
• Three column-free ballrooms at 95,000, 60,000 and 40,000 sq. ft. each; including 99 breakout rooms and a stately, tech-friendly boardroom, an impressive environment for the most private and important of meetings.
• 15 inventive restaurants, bars and bistros including two AAA Four Diamond restaurants: A Land Remembered featuring Harris Ranch Prime steaks and Cala Bella Italian bistro.
• The Spa at Shingle Creek, featuring separate relaxations lounges for men and women, whirlpool, infrared sauna and steam rooms, and a full-service fitness center.
• 18-hole championship golf at Shingle Creek Golf Club, designed by the Arnold Palmer Design Company.
• Four outdoor swimming pools, video arcade, sand volleyball, basketball, seasonal fishing and a nature trail.
Connected to the Orange County Convention Center and with walkability to the area’s desirable shopping, dining and more, Rosen Centre on International Drive is literally in the center of it all in Orlando!
• 1,334 guestrooms and suites, recently enhanced with trend-setting new furnishing including stylish bedding and décor, as well as new 50-inch wall-mounted flat screen TVs above new charging connectivity panel for all of your electronics.
• 150,000 sq. ft. of meeting/event space includes ballrooms at 35,000, 18,000 and 14,500 sq. ft. each, including 35 breakout rooms.
• Nine dining and lounging options include menu and buffet dining for guests on the go at Cafe Gauguin, Banshoo Sushi, 98Forty Tapas & Tequila and Sam & Bubbe’s for a quick knosh.
• Pre-themed and perfect for buy-outs are Harry’s Poolside Bar & Grill, with a contemporary setting bringing the outdoors in and Everglades, depicting the vibrant flora and fauna of the historic South Florida wetlands.
• The Spa at Rosen Centre features lush treatment rooms and a state-of-the-art fitness center, both with easy access to the hotel’s Olympic size outdoor swimming pool.
Located at the intersection of fantastic and amazing, Rosen Plaza is located in the heart of the International Drive tourist district, just steps from the Pointe Orlando entertainment complex, offering meetings attendees an ideal “headquarters” for enjoying their time in Orlando.
• 800 guestrooms and suites provide all of the comforts of home in a sophisticated setting, where spectacular views – from theme park fireworks to Icon Orlando’s 450-foot spinning wheel – are an added bonus.
• 60,000 square feet of meeting and event space features a new freshly carpeted 26,000 sq. ft. ballroom, 12,500 sq. ft. ballroom foyer and 22 breakout rooms and salons.
• Onsite 3NINE, Orlando’s premier entertainment venue, is a flexible, indoor-outdoor event space with full, built-in AV staging and lighting, and fully decorated and themed.
• 7 dining and lounging options include Jack’s Place, featuring Harris Ranch Prime steaks amid the world’s largest collection of autographed caricatures (famously penned by Harris Rosen’s father Jack while working at the Waldorf Astoria New York.)
• Fitness center and tropical swimming pool invite guests for a quick workout or break between meetings or for some well-deserved relaxation!
Vice President, Sales & Marketing
9939 Universal Blvd.
Orlando, FL 32819
Sponsored Content is submitted by our advertisers and does not represent the views of Meetings Today or its publisher, Stamats Communications. Content may be edited for clarity and style.