The adults-only, all-suites Haven Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa reopened its doors this month with their comprehensive “We Care—Safety First” COVID-19 protocols in place throughout the luxury resort. “With our safety protocols in place, as well as our secluded beachfront location and expansive outdoor areas, Haven is uniquely positioned to host group events and incentives while ensuring a worry-free experience for our guests” said David Schwartz, Director of Group and Incentive Sales.
The resort also recently announced an All-Exclusive Events Package that includes a number of value-added features for both meeting planners and their clients. The package includes:
- Guaranteed commissions—Up to 20%
- Complimentary Room Credits and VIP Upgrades
- Complimentary private event for each private event purchased (equal value)
- Complimentary meeting space including existing AV equipment
- Complimentary pre or post guest extensions
- Complimentary Golf and Water Ritual Experience
- 15% discount on Spa treatments
- Private airport transfers for VIP’s
- Flexible attrition, cancellation, and re-booking policies
- Complimentary leisure stay for the planner
This value-added package is valid for travel through December 23, 2022 with a signed contact and deposit made by January 31, 2021. For more information on the All-Exclusive Events Package visit havenresorts.com/MICE
Haven’s private and secluded beachfront setting is perfect for team building and recreational group activities. Haven offers groups a wide choice of exciting food and beverage experiences in spectacular ocean view locations. Guests also enjoy golf privileges at nearby Cancun County Club as well as non-motorized water sports.
Meeting space at Haven Riviera Cancun includes:
- Executive conference room (1,040 sq. ft.) and adjoining terrace (1,100 sq. ft.) for 100 guests theater style
- Moons cabaret (2,600 sq. ft.) offering built in stage, lighting and sound for motivational meetings and private events for 150+ guests.
- Full service and flexible private suites up to 2,400 sq. ft. for exclusive guest gatherings.
- Expansive beach and numerous poolside, ocean and sunset view terraces for private events of up to 600 people.
- Scheduled to open in December 2021, the state-of-art Convention Center at Haven will offer 14,500 sq. ft. (1,350 sq. mts.) of premium meeting, conference and event space. Supported by the latest audio-visual technology, a dedicated kitchen and a short walk from all guest suites and resort facilities, the Convention Center at Haven is sure to be one of the most unique and productive meeting venues in the Mexican Caribbean.
The all-inclusive resort is conveniently located just 15 minutes from Cancun International Airport in Puerto Morelos, between Cancun and Riviera Maya. Situated on a secluded stretch of pristine beach, the intimate property features three pools, a giant Jacuzzi, complimentary WIFI throughout the resort (including beach and pool areas) and the luxurious MySenses Spa offering spa suites and transformational treatments.
With 333 spacious suites, the resort offers the utmost in contemporary Mexican style, elegant décor and guest comfort. Choose from suites that feature personalized mini-bars and aromatherapy, whirlpool spas, walk-in showers, swim out pools, private terraces and balconies. Guests can elevate their experience by staying in a signature Serenity Club Oceanfront Suite featuring the most luxurious accommodations and premium amenities.
The resort features nine bars, including two swim-up bars, 24-hour room service and five world-class restaurants that are sure to satisfy even the savviest foodie. From a unique Mexican Steak House and vibrant Asian Fusion dining, to a refined Mediterranean restaurant, casual Seafood Grill and a plentiful Marketplace, dining at Haven is certain to provide a memorable resort experience.
Haven Riviera Cancun is buy-out and company branding friendly, and has no timeshare and no vacation club. Haven is also a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts’ LVX Collection and the Hotel Collection from American Express. The resort was recently named a Tripadvisor Travelers’ Choice award winner for 2020.
For more information contact: David Schwartz | email@example.com | 305-812-8381 | havenresorts.com