Meetings F&B expert and frequent Meetings Today contributor Tracy Stuckrath, owner of thrive! meetings & events, is launching an eight-course Every Meal Matters With Tracy Stuckrath educational series for planners that will cover a wide range of topics.
The cost for the eight-module, 10-week series is $697, with registration set to close January 8 at publication time. The first segment will launch January 11.
“I launched this course because it became apparent from the questions I get from members of my Eating at a Meeting Facebook group and through in-person—before COVID—and virtual trainings I’ve provided over the last 10 years,” Stuckrath said, adding that the courses will cover both F&B issues common in the pre-pandemic environment as well as how to work with pandemic guidelines.
Course content and features include the following:
- How to create menus.
- The questions meeting and event planners need to ask attendees and vendors.
- How to work with culinary teams to successfully and execute events and/or meetings that are representative of and inclusive of all attendees.
- The legal, financial and ethical responsibility in feeding others.
- How to decipher a catering menu for hidden ingredients.
- Current data on F&B beverage trends and best practices.
- The latest COVID food safety standards.
- Weekly live, interactive Ask Tracy! Sessions.
- Live and pre-recorded video lessons.
- Workbooks and reference guides for desk and event notebooks.
- Bonus tips, gifts and guest speakers.
- Lifetime access to the course content, including all updates as it is refined, and enhanced with new needs and best practices.
- Over 15 hours of event CEU credits.
- Access to a forum of colleagues for feedback and insight.
- A certificate of completion.
For more information, or to register, visit the Every Meal Matters course website.
Read more Meetings Today F&B content.