Apps, Wi-Fi, audiovisual can weign down an event budget; however, with some forethought and planning, the right technology can increase the effectiveness of your event and improve the event experience for your attendees. In this webinar, two seasoned professionals--one in events and one in IT--will discuss strategy for determining your event's technology priorities and tactics for developing a technology plan that won't break your budget.
Join Meetings Today and two senior staff members of SmithBucklin, Dave Weil, vice president of event services, and Rodney Stiegman, director of information technology services, for this free one-hour webinar that will directly impact your bottom line.
By participating in this webinar, attendees will:
- Determine the client needs and wants and develop innovative tech solutions accordingly.
- Review the latest issues and trends related to technology at events.
- Discover how to leverage purchasing power to optimize your on-site experience.
- Learn how to build coalitions between your event planning team and your IT team.
- Develop an action plan for technology, including establishing mobile capabilities and preparing for crisis scenarios such as tech glitches and failures.
Earn CEUs: The Events Industry Council has reviewed the learning objectives of this activity and has indicated that attendees will receive 1 CE hours in the Meeting or Event Design Domain of the CMP or CMP-HC Standards.
Visit our Sponsors