Meeting attendees comment more on the F&B portion of evaluations than any other topic. Attendees are also much more sophisticated and knowledgeable about food than ever, due to the Food Network on television and the plethora of food blogs and YouTube videos. Fads come and go with amazing speed, but trends have lasting power.
Join Meetings Today and veteran meetings industry educator and F&B expert Patti Shock for this free one-hour webinar that will teach you the difference between a fad and a trend in meetings food and beverage options.
By participating in this webinar, attendees will learn the following:
- Understand the difference between a fad and a trend.
- Locate resources to keep you updated on the latest trends.
- Unleash your creativity and create your own trends.
- Create high impact food and beverage presentations.
- Be innovative with decor.
- Use Pinterest effectively.
- Utilize social media to promote trends.
Earn CEUs: The Events Industry Council has reviewed the learning objectives of this activity and has indicated that attendees will receive 1 CE hours in the Meeting or Event Design Domain of the CMP or CMP-HC Standards.
Visit our Sponsors