The Town and Country San Diego Hotel announced plans to undergo an $80 million facelift. The renovation will take place from September 2018 through 2019 and the property will be fully operational throughout the eye lift, ear pinning and neck tightening…also known as the rejuvenation of Town and Country!
Cues from all eras of its 50 year history will be incorporated and celebrated to create a fresh new mid-century modern hotel. Rooted in a rich history, an oasis in Mission Valley, the re-imagined Town and Country will evoke a casual California aesthetic that draws tourists, conferences, and locals to a seamless indoor/outdoor experiences. More connection with life, nature and the nostalgia of the past. You will find your fun here!
The transformation plan will include:
- 675 renovated guest rooms and suites
- 210,000 square feet of renovated meeting space including a 41,000-square-foot Exhibit Hall, 24,000-square-foot Atlas Ballroom and 17,000-square-foot Golden Pacific room with an abundance of breakout space
- One adult pool and a family pool with a feature slide
- Three new restaurants and lounges featuring Baja Coastal Cuisine and Fun Pool Bars
- New open-air lobby overlooking the palm tree lined grounds
- New San Diego river park where guests can relax and groups can host functions
More plans, timelines and exciting updates to be added. Please check towncountry.com to find out more about the Town & Country Facelift.