CVBs, aka DMOs, have long played a critical role for meetings and events. They provide destination expertise and a range of free services, from arranging for site inspections to sourcing local vendors and venues, distributing RFPs, providing marketing materials, facilitating logistics and generally serving as a resource.
However, attendee events have changed, so now more than ever those partnerships are more important.
Join Meetings Today, Destinations International and Emily Scheiderer for this conversation to learn more about how CVBs can partner with you to drive attendee experience and overall stakeholder ROI.
By participating in this webinar, you will learn the following:
- How/why to utilize CVBs as destination Influencers.
- How/why to utilize CVBs as a community connector and leverage their existing relationships.
- How/why to utilize CVBs as Brokers of Intellectual Capital and exchange that capital for tangible ROI.
- How/why to utilize CVBs to help you understand and report your event’s impact.
- How/why to utilize CVBs as true partners and Client Vision Advocates for your full meetings portfolio.
Earn CEUs: The Events Industry Council has reviewed the learning objectives of this activity and has indicated that attendees will receive 1 CE hours in the Meeting or Event Design Domain of the CMP or CMP-HC Standards.
Emily Scheiderer is a hospitality enthusiast with a background that includes both DMO and hotel experience. Emily’s passion for inclusivity has driven her to make meaningful connections both in and out of the industry that have included a two-year commitment to the Indiana Society of Association Executives (ISAE) Government Affairs Committee and serving as an ambassador for the American Cancer Society’s ResearcHERS campaign. As a self-described “data nerd,” she enjoys any opportunity to expand her mind and learn.