Hyatt Place Flint/Grand Blanc opened in Michigan. The new hotel features 106 guest rooms, meeting and event space and 24-hour food offerings.
“As Flint and Genesee County continue to grow and thrive economically, we are excited to add to the momentum by welcoming the first Hyatt Place hotel to the area,” said Tina Bausick, general manager. “With our smartly designed social spaces and guestrooms with separate work and sleep areas, our multitasking guests can easily accomplish what they need to do while on the road.”
Hyatt Place Flint-Grand Blanc offers:
- 106 guest rooms with separate spaces to sleep, work and play, as well as a Cozy Corner sofa-sleeper.
- Free Wi-Fi throughout hotel and guest rooms.
- Breakfast Bar, a hot breakfast available daily features a variety of hot breakfast items.
- The Market serving freshly prepared meals and to-go items 24/7.
- The Bar featuring specialty coffees and premium beers as well as wines and cocktails.
- Necessities program for forgotten items that guests can buy, borrow or enjoy for free.
- Event Spaces offer 1,400 square feet of flexible, high-tech meeting and function space.
- Fitness Center featuring cardio equipment with LCD touchscreens and free ear buds.
The hotel is owned and operated by Mt. Pleasant-based Lodgco Hospitality and is three miles from Bishop International Airport, making it an easy stay for those flying into the region.
Information is based off a press release from Hyatt Place Flint/Grand Blanc.