A Hybrid Meetings How-To eHandbook
A Guide to Bridging the Meetings Experience Between Live and Online
While virtual meetings have been part of the meetings landscape for years, the COVID-19 pandemic has pushed them to the fore.
From simple Zoom meetings to full-blow programs, the meetings world has moved online.
When in-person meetings resume, the consensus is that online components to face-to-face meetings, called hybrid meetings will be much more common.
Included is information about:
- 7 Key Questions (& Answers) About Hybrid Events
- What the Future Holds for MICE Professionals
- 5 Key Steps for Building a Hybrid Events Model
- 7 Clever Ways to Market & Promote Your Virtual Event
- Tips from the Oranizers of MPI’s WEC Hybrid Event
This guide will help meeting and event planners learn the ropes about how to stage a virtual meeting that works in conjunction with an in-person program, with input from the experts who have excelled in the digital meetings world.
Check out all of our eHandbooks on our eBookshelf.