Most recent articles
Resorts World Las Vegas Set to Open in June
Resorts World Las Vegas rendering
Resorts World Las Vegas, the first ground-up resort development on the Las Vegas Strip in more than a decade, will officially open its doors June 24, 2021.
Through a historic partnership with Hilton, Resorts World Las Vegas will offer 3,500 luxury guest rooms and suites from three premium Hilton brands—the largest multibrand deal in Hilton’s history—including:
- The largest Conrad Hotels & Resorts property in the world
- One of the first LXR Hotels & Resorts locations in the U.S.
- A marquee Hilton Hotels & Resorts hotel
“After years of planning and constructing this monumental property with some of the most innovative partners in the industry, Resorts World Las Vegas will redefine the hospitality standard in Las Vegas with unmatched dining and entertainment, more variety of hotel accommodations than anywhere else on the Strip, and the city’s most progressive technology,” said Scott Sibella, president of Resorts World Las Vegas, in a press release.
“We are filled with gratitude and excitement as we approach our opening this June and hope to play a role in Las Vegas’s rebound after what has been an incredibly challenging year for the destination and greater hospitality industry.”
The opening comes on the heels of Gov. Steve Sisolak announcing his goal for the state of Nevada to open at 100% capacity by June 1.
Accommodations and Meeting Space
With three Hilton brands on its resort campus, Resorts World Las Vegas will offer a diverse collection of accommodations, each with its own entrance, lobby and selection of guest rooms and suites.
- Las Vegas Hilton at Resorts World will feature 1,774 full-service guest rooms and suites ranging from 400 to 3,300 square feet with smart, elevated amenities in a comfortable and refined setting.
- Conrad Las Vegas at Resorts World will offer 1,496 contemporary guest rooms and suites ranging from 550 to 2,800 square feet, boasting luxe amenities and a curated art program.
- Crockfords Las Vegas, LXR Hotels & Resorts will showcase an intimate collection of 236 ultra-luxury guest rooms and suites ranging from 550 to 7,000 square feet that will feature lavish accommodations, upscale amenities and highly personalized service.
In addition to a total of 250,000 square feet of flexible meeting and banquet space, Resorts World Las Vegas will also feature the first passenger station and tunnel to connect to the Las Vegas Convention Center (LVCC) via Elon Musk’s innovative transportation system. Convention-goers will quickly be transported between the resort and the LVCC via all-electric vehicles in minutes.
Resorts World Las Vegas will offer a variety of cutting-edge technology advancements across the property, including mobile check-in and digital keys, an AI-powered digital concierge named Red and more. The resort will also boast over 200,000 square feet of captivating LED displays, including a 100,000-square-foot West Tower LED screen (one of the largest LED building displays in the U.S.).
Dining and Entertainment
Guests at Resorts World Las Vegas will have over 40 food and beverage outlets to choose from, ranging from fine dining to quick-service options.
Additionally, a 5,000-capacity concert and entertainment venue will be onsite for a range of events, from concerts to convention, corporate and sporting events. The joint development between Resorts World Las Vegas and AEG Presents and exclusively programmed and operated by Concerts West said it will announce its entertainment partners and engagements soon.
The casino floor at Resorts World Las Vegas will feature 117,000 square feet of gaming complete with slots, table games, a dedicated poker room, high-limit areas and a sportsbook. Guests will be able to earn points toward curated benefits when they dine, shop and play with Genting Rewards, the resort’s loyalty program.
More notable amenities visitors can look forward to at the resort campus include:
- Pool and Spa: The resort will offer the largest pool deck in Las Vegas—a 5.5-acre pool complex featuring seven unique pool experiences, including the only infinity-edge pool on the Strip, as well as a 27,000-square-foot, world-class spa experience.
- Retail: Resorts World Las Vegas will have two levels of boutique shops with approximately 70,000 square feet of dedicated retail space.
- Nightlife: In partnership with Zouk Group, Singapore’s leading lifestyle and entertainment company, the resort will feature a multiplicity of experiences in one entertainment complex, with concepts including Zouk Nightclub and AYU Dayclub.
This information is based on a press release. For more information, visit www.rwlasvegas.com
Read more: The Las Vegas meetings and events landscape is always evolving. Stay up to date with what’s new on our special Las Vegas page!