Futurist Scott Steinberg Launches New Board Game
Frequent Meetings Today contributor Scott Steinberg, a futurist author and speaker, has launched a “The Future is Yours” board game.
Described as “the first print-and-play tabletop game to teach players of all ages and skill levels how to think like a futurist,” Steinberg said the game offers “a crash course in the art of strategic planning and reveals how to make better decisions in life and business using a simple, straightforward problem-solving system.”
The game, which retails for $19.99, aims to teach players how to leverage imagination and ingenuity to successfully tackle real-world challenges in record time, and Steinberg said that the game is being offered to schools and students for free for a limited time.
Game features include the following:
- Dozens of playable real-world encounters
- Over 30 forms of disruption: Learn how to adapt to the most pressing real-life challenges.
- Create your own scenarios: Card templates and discussion guides offer tools to build your own challenges.
- Solo and multiplayer support: Play alone or as a group at meetings and events.
- Business and career modes: Play as an organization or individual.
- Print-and-Play: Everything you need to get started is right in the (virtual) box.
Following are some key stories Steinberg has written for Meetings Today:
- Emotional Intelligence Is Critical to Hiring and Retention Now More Than Ever
- How to Adapt to the Future of Remote and Online Business
- 4 Ways to Thrive in a World of Change and Disruption
- How the Pandemic Era Has Forever Changed Attendee Learning Styles
- How to Prepare Your Meetings and Events Firm for an Uncertain Future