The American Automobile Association (AAA) has unveiled the most recent updates to its roster of Five-Diamond properties, an exclusive list that showcases what are considered to be some of the top hotels and restaurants in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean.
Notable additions to this year's list include the Orlando-area's only Five-Diamond hotel, Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort, and Ohio's first-ever Five-Diamond restaurant, the Orchids at Palm Court, in the Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza.
New Five-Diamond Hotels (8):
- Four Seasons Hotel Denver – Denver, Colo.
- Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort – Lake Buena Vista, Fla.
- Grand Luxxe – Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
- One&Only Palmilla – San Jose Del Cabo, Mexico
- Rancho Valencia Resort and Spa – Rancho Santa Fe, Calif.
- Shangri-La Hotel – Toronto, Ontario
- The Langham, Chicago – Chicago, Ill.
- The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman – Seven Mile Beach, Cayman Islands
New Five-Diamond Restaurants (6):
- Le Chique – Puerto Morelos, Mexico
- Orchids at Palm Court – Cincinnati, Ohio
- Palme d’Or – Coral Gables, Fla.
- Passion by Martin Berasategui – Playa Del Carmen, Mexico
- Saison – San Francisco, Calif.
- Twist – Las Vegas, Nev.
For more information about Diamond Ratings and the complete Five-Diamond hotel and restaurant lists, visit AAA.com/Diamonds.