PALM SPRINGS, Calif.
Riviera Palm Springs, located at the base of the San Jacinto Mountains, is inviting guests to “take over the property” with a comprehensive new $1 million buyout option.
Visitors will receive exclusive access with a full staff to Riviera’s 398 guest rooms, Circa 59 restaurant and other on-property bars and lounges, plus Bikini and Chiki Pool, SpaTerre and over 35,000 square feet of function space.
The new buyout option let’s guests take full advantage of the property like legendary former regulars such as Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin and Sammy Davis Jr.
The concept is for the buyout to be for 48 hours—for example, a group checking in Friday at noon and checking out noon Sunday—and the group can be as large as 600, though property representatives suggest 300 attendees or less for a more-intimate ambience. All meals are included at the multiple F&B venues.
Property highlights include:
• Luxurious guest rooms and suites featuring chic, modern décor with bold artwork, sleek lines and geometric accents. All rooms are outfitted with luxurious marble bathrooms, flat screen plasma TVs, wireless Internet access and private patios or balconies.
• Circa 59, the hotel’s main dining venue, debuted an entirely brand new menu – “Then & Now” – in February 2015. The new dinner menu will feature dishes popular during the ’60s, when the Rat Pack members were frequent guests, alongside contemporary American favorites.
• SpaTerre offers over 11,000 square feet and features 18 treatment rooms and a spa boutique, and provides everything from soothing massages and indulgent facials to a full salon and Balinese, Thai and Indonesian ritual treatment. A highlight of SpaTerre is The Buddha Lounge, a relaxing and tranquil indoor setting that features waterfalls, a watsu pool, Jacuzzi, tea lounge and plush chaise lounges.
• In the center of the sprawling Riviera Palm Springs resort sits the Bikini Pool, while he heart of Riviera the Chiki Pool area offers guests a more-intimate setting with a relaxed island vibe. Relax and lounge in one of the resort’s private cabanas which accommodates up to 10 people and includes a bottle of champagne, a fresh seasonal fruit platter, chilled Evian waters, a 32’ TV, ceiling fan with misters, sectional sofa and two chairs with a cocktail table, three chaise lounges for sunbathing and a personal hostess.
• Ample meeting and event space, including the 19,670-square-foot Grand Ballroom, accommodating up to 1,400 people with theater seating and featuring a distinct oval configuration with a built-in stage and nine dramatic sparkling chandeliers.