Caesars Palace Las Vegas completed the renovation of its Palace Tower, the resort's largest tower, featuring 1,181 guest rooms and suites and a price tag topping $100 million. Considered the crown jewel of the tower, the 29th floor features 10 luxurious new villas and a curated art program.
The 29th-floor villas range in size from 2,750 square feet to 4,085 square feet. Like the grand villas in the Octavius, Forum and Augustus towers, the Palace Tower villas were built using the finest design details including refined flooring, intricate finishes and wall coverings imported from around the globe.
"Caesars Palace is known worldwide for its collection of opulent villas, which have hosted some of the world's most discriminating guests, including celebrities, dignitaries and royalty," said Gary Selesner, president of Caesars Palace. "The completely redesigned Palace Tower ... further diversifies the lavish accommodations and elevated service that distinguish Caesars Palace.”
The Palace Tower's elegantly designed new guest rooms and suites feature cool, gray tones accented by royal blue and champagne gold. Design highlights include pillow-top king and queen beds, alongside stone bathrooms. Centrally located, the Palace Tower is a short walk to the resort's convention center.
The villas, designed by KNA Design, blend various architectural styles with an eclectic mix of furniture and decor, resulting in a worldly collection of styles worthy of a well‐traveled aristocrat. Furnishings are a combination of highly detailed, hand-carved items mixed with more simple, streamlined yet sophisticated pieces.
The Palace Tower villas were designed with four primary aesthetics in mind:
- Ancient Grecian - A formal yet masculine style echoing a sophisticated relationship to the Caesars Palace theme utilizing warm hues of grey and blue with splashes of red.
- Biedermeier – A streamlined, elegant European style incorporating rich woods with a slightly masculine aesthetic that incorporates warm neutrals and gold with strong accents of black and a touch of red.
- English Regency – A refined, formal European style that incorporates rich woods, creams and sapphire blue with accents of emerald green.
- French Empire – A formal, elegant European neoclassic style featuring a soft blend of hand-painted finishes featuring light shades of neutral and celadon mint green.
In addition, a curated art program combines hand-painted wall murals and art pieces which range from tradition to contemporary, adding to the sophisticated and worldly design of the Palace Tower villas.
Villa guests are entitled to additional perks and amenities, including the following:
- Private elevator entry to the 29th floor of the Palace Tower.
- Around the clock access to butler service.
- Limousine transportation to and from McCarran International Airport.
- VIP check-in and Total Rewards Diamond queuing at all Caesars Las Vegas resorts.
Pricing for Palace Tower villas begin at $3,109 per night.
The Palace Tower suites and villas, along with Caesars Entertainment’s exclusive collection of luxury accommodations across its portfolio of Las Vegas resorts, are viewable at www.CaesarsSuites.com.