Signia by Hilton Atlanta Signifies Elevated ATL Convention Campus Offerings
Rendering of new Signia by Hilton Atlanta hotel
Atlanta’s convention offering is climbing ever skyward with the construction of a luxe 40-story headquarters hotel, Signia by Hilton Atlanta, connected to Georgia World Congress Center and casting its shadow over Mercedes-Benz Stadium and State Farm Arena.
Meetings Today took a hardhat tour of the construction site of the towering hotel in the run-up to ASAE’s 2023 Annual Meeting & Exhibition and discovered the many meetings-focused facets of the 976-room Gensler-designed property set for a January 2024 opening.
The hotel is owned by the Georgia World Congress Authority, which also owns the stadium, arena and convention center on its sprawling 200-acre campus. The Signia by Hilton brand is purpose-built for meetings with a competitive set that includes the high-end likes of JW Marriott, Grand Hyatt, Fairmont and InterContinental. The property benefited from feedback from meeting professionals as well as leisure and business travelers in its formative design stages.
Highlights of the Signia by Hilton Atlanta include:
- 976 guest rooms, including 70 suites that are named after varietals of peaches
- More than 100,000 square feet of flexible meetings and events space
- 40,200-square-foot Triumph Ballroom, the largest, unobstructed hotel ballroom in Georgia
- 8,000 sq. ft Dream Ballroom, a social space for weddings, celebrations, galas, etc.
- Two unique outdoor spaces: Magnolia Green event Lawn and an outdoor deck with spectacular views of the Atlanta skyline
- Three boardrooms with semi-private foyer space for catering
- Connection via an indoor third-floor corridor to the Georgia World Congress Center’s Georgia Ballroom, making them a few steps away from each other
The Signia by Hilton’s meetings space is in addition to the 4 million total square feet of meeting space, including 1 million square feet of exhibit space, at the neighboring Georgia World Congress Center.