Most recent podcasts
Roe v. Wade, Brave Spaces, and Controversial Conversations
Season 3, Episode 7 Details
- Shelley Williams, Director of Global Sales - Meeting and Events, Hard Rock International
- Devin Lewis, VP Business Development, ACJ Meetings & Events
- Mei Powers, Chief Development Officer, Miriam's Kitchen
The mission of Dare to Interrupt is to discuss the most critical, relevant challenges that women in business face in an effort to provide support, strategies and solutions that empower individuals. In this special roundtable-format recording of the podcast, powerhouse leaders Devin Lewis, Mei Powers and Shelley Williams address a handful of today's most pressing topics, including how the overturn of Roe v. Wade will affect the meetings industry, the importance of building brave spaces, and how to represent oneself in a way that's authentic, strategic, and impactful.
Podcast sponsored by Monterey County CVB.
More About Our Host:
Courtney believes that transforming past experiences into impactful conversations through raw, authentic storytelling challenges the status quo, connects people from all walks of life and results in great change for the world.
- Courtney is the youngest member to have ever been elected to Meeting Professionals International’s (MPI) International Board of Directors
- She is the recipient of Smart Meetings’ Entrepreneur Award, MeetingsNet’s Changemaker Award, the Association for Women in Events (AWE) Disruptor Award, the MPI Chairman’s Award and MPI RISE Award.
- Named Collaborate and Connect Magazine’s 40 under 40 and a Meetings Today Trendsetter.
- Recognized as one of the event industry’s most impactful change-makers.
- Serves on the Events Industry Sexual Harassment Task Force, AWE’s Board of Directors, MPI’s Women’s Advisory Board, is a Meetings Mean Business Ambassador and is the co-founder of the award-winning movement, #MeetingsToo.
- Named as a 2020 Meetings Trendsetter by Meetings Today
Connect with Courtney: